Musings of an Internet Marketing Consultant
Musings of an Internet Marketing Consultant

Friday, November 04, 2005

Skype for Outlook Review


Last spring, via a reference from Skype Journal, I ended up meeting a developer of plug-ins for Outlook who is based in Sweden. Subsquently he was contracted by Skype to write a plug-in linking Skype with Outlook; I was asked if I would be a beta tester.

After completing several alpha versions, Peter was hired by Skype to complete this project; the final version was released a couple of weeks ago. And then the editors of Skype Journal asked me to write a review. This kept me from going "stir crazy" while convalescing from my surgery at home.

"... The result is a utility that is now a standard component of my Outlook operation; I can heartily recommend that you give it a try. For me it has passed the Jeff Sandquist seven day rule and become a part of my daily work life."
Link

Comments: Post a Comment

Home